4.04.2012

A reminder to myself

Not much of a presence on the blog, I know, but this will change.

As a photographer, I live to capture moments and I tell stories through imagery. This is my creative outlet. This is my passion. I need a camera and photography like I need air to breathe and live.

As a business, I spend more time behind the scenes than I do behind the lens, which is where I have been for the last month.... preparing contracts, responding to emails, working on projects, scrambling to meet deadlines, upgrading gear, amping up for wedding season, and the list goes on. I am SO EXCITED for a couple upcoming projects I’ve had in the works and also some special shoots I’ve got lined up in between.

I sometimes have to stop where I am, take a deep breath and remind myself why I do this and what it is in my heart that led me to this place. Photography has a brought a pure joy to my heart and I’m truly blessed to be able to do what I love.