5.28.2012

It's gotta be one of the sweetest things

She has that beautiful glow about her and her happiness was so contagious... I got to spend the morning with Adrienne and Andre (who are expecting their baby girl weeks from now) and being in a little piece of their world was so much fun. The anticipation and the excitement of what's to come.... I remember all of those feelings of being anxious and wanting to meet my babies as their due dates approached.

Check out a few of my favorites from Adrienne's maternity session and you'll understand why...



Thank you for making that trip out here! Thanks Adrienne, for hiking through the rocks (with child and all) so I could get the shots I hoped for! Thanks Andre, for not sending me your laundry bill like you threatened for all the rocks I had you lean on in your white shirt!